Meet the talented team behind E79 Resources, located both in Canada, and near our properties in Australia.
PRESIDENT & CEO
- Nearly 30 years of experience in mineral exploration, capital markets, corporate development, and investor relations
- Worked for several emerging mineral development and exploration companies in Canada, Alaska and Africa in corporate development and investor relations
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Geology from the University of British Columbia and a Master of Business Administration from the University of Toronto
VICE PRESIDENT, EXPLORATION
- Over 25 years experience, predominantly in gold mining and exploration across Australia, with a strong background in Victorian Gold.
- Involved in the discovery and delivery of a Maiden Gold Resource for Navarre Minerals within the Stawell Gold Corridor located in Western Victoria
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) from LaTrobe University is a member of the Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy.
PETER DE VRIES
BAPPSC ( GEOLOGY), GRAD DIP (MINING), MSC (MINERAL ECONOMICS)
OPERATIONS MANAGER, 43-101 QUALIFIED PERSON
- Exploration Manager with over 30 years’ experience in Gold and Base Metals deposits within Australia and overseas
- For the past 15 years he has focused on exploration and development projects in Victoria and has over the last 4 years gained an intimate knowledge in the geology and operations of both the A1 and Morning Star mines and associated prospectivity of the Woods Point Walhalla goldfields.
- Member of both the Australasian Institute of Mining & Metallurgy and the Australian Institute of Geoscientists.
BSci (Hons), BA.
- Over 6 years experience as both an exploration geologist and mine geologist working across the Victorian goldfields. Exposure to a range of different deposit styles working with junior explorers to major mines such as Fosterville and Ballarat Gold Mines.
- Diverse involvement in regional exploration team building, exploration program planning and management, and conducting remote work.
- CPA with extensive experience in all aspects
of corporate and financial management.
- For the past 35 years, has been providing strategic and financial advice and corporate administration services and has held senior positions with a number of public and private companies with local and international operations.
E79 BOARD & ADVISORS
- Mining and technology entrepreneur with over 30 years of international business and capital markets experience
- Founded and led several resource and technology companies with assets and operations in the U.S., Canada, Europe and Asia
- Has raised over $300M in equity and debt financings
- Extensive experience in capital markets, operations & management and public company governance
- President & CEO of Kutcho Copper Corp, Founder and Executive Chairman of MineHub Technologies Inc., Executive Chairman Sanu Gold Corp.
- International mining professional with over 20 years experience, who has held key management positions with a number of junior explorers, private equity investment funds, majors (BHP) and development companies
- Cofounder of several resource companies in Eastern Europe and other successful exploration ventures in West Africa.
- Brings to the company experience gained over a 25 years career predominantly in precious metals research.
- Held senior positions at four investment banks including BMO Capital Markets, Canaccord Genuity, TD Securities and GMP Securities.
- Steve previously served as a director of Atacama Pacific Minerals in 2015-2016. He currently holds the position of Business Development Advisor at Certarus Ltd. Steve holds an MBA from Dalhousie University (1991) and HBSc in Geology from Queen’s University (1988).
- Co-founder and executive director of Ortus Mining Capital and Mining Projects Accelerator (MPX).
- Previously co-founded One Key Resources in 2010, a large mining services business which he grew to in excess of $250 Million in annual sales revenues.
- In 2016, a private equity backed, UK based firm acquired a majority of that business and worked closely with some of the world’s largest mining companies on in excess of 90 different mine sites across Australia and maintains active business interests in the Australian mining industry today.
- Experienced resource industry executive and geologist with over 15 years of broad experience in the sector.
- Currently, Dusko serves as the CEO of ASX listed Raiden Resources and has served on the advisory board of a number of private resource companies; has served as a consultant and an advisor to private equity funds and global development companies, including Directorships in a number of resource startup companies.
- Has also acted as an advisor to Barrick Gold Corporations’ Asset Development Group.
PHD, PGEO (BC), MAIG (RPGEO), MAAG (FELLOW)
- Over 35 years of experience as a geologist specializing in geochemistry in a wide range of environments including work in both the minerals and the petroleum industries
- Has published extensively in the areas of applied geochemistry, economic geology, alteration mineralogy – including a substantial amount of work in the central Victorian goldfields of Australia.
- Contributed or managed exploration programs for several companies that have undertaken gold exploration in Victoria.
EXPLORE E79 RESOURCES
DOWNLOAD CORPORATE PRESENTATION
For more information, please complete the form below
and someone from our team will be in touch shortly.
"*" indicates required fields
907-1030 West Georgia St.
Vancouver, BC, V6E 2Y3, Canada
13 Stratton St., Newstead,