Meet the talented team behind E79 Resources, located both in Canada, and near our properties in Australia.
E79 Management & Board
PRESIDENT & CEO, DIRECTOR
- 15 years of capital markets experience in the global gold mining space and is the former Director, Investor Relations, at Wheaton Precious Metals (previously Silver Wheaton).
- During tenure at Wheaton (2012 to 2019), worked on acquisitions totalling over US$6 billion as the company built its precious-metals business.
- Involved in the review of hundreds of mining companies and mining assets from large precious-metal producers to earlier-stage developers and explorers in assessing high-quality investment opportunities around the globe.
TECHNICAL DIRECTOR, FOUNDER
- International mining professional with over 20 years experience, who has held key management positions with a number of junior explorers, private equity investment funds, majors (BHP) and development companies
- Cofounder of several resource companies in Eastern Europe and other successful exploration ventures in West Africa.
- Currently Senior Vice President of Geology for a mining private equity fund, responsible for undertaking technical due diligence on mining projects, mainly from a geology and resource risk perspective, but with a concurrent focus on exploration upside evaluation.
- CPA with extensive experience in all aspects of corporate and financial management.
- For the past 35 years, has been providing strategic and financial advice and corporate administration services and has held senior positions with a number of public and private companies with local and international operations.
- Currently CFO of Gold Bull Resources Corp., and acts as CFO, corporate secretary and director of various other listed companies.
- He has a Hons. Bachelor of Accounting from the University of South Africa and is a member of the Chartered Professional Accountants of British Columbia.
E79 Technical team
Based in Victoria, Australia
PHD, PGEO (BC), MAIG (RPGEO), MAAG (FELLOW)
EXPLORATION DIRECTOR, 43-101 QUALIFIED PERSON
- Over 35 years of experience as a geologist specializing in geochemistry in a wide range of environments including work in both the minerals and the petroleum industries, as an academic, and in geological surveys.
- In recent years, involved as a principal consultant in the development of geochemical exploration programs for global precious and base metals projects
- Has published extensively in the areas of applied geochemistry, economic geology, alteration mineralogy and thermal history analysis for tectonic and petroleum exploration applications including a substantial amount of work in the central Victorian goldfields of Australia.
- Contributed or managed exploration programs for several companies that have undertaken gold exploration in Victoria.
PETER DE VRIES
BAPPSC ( GEOLOGY), GRAD DIP (MINING), MSC (MINERAL ECONOMICS)
- Exploration Manager with over 30 years’ experience in Gold and Base Metals deposits within Australia and overseas, with the past 15 years focusing on Victorian gold assets including the last 4 years at both the A1 and Morning Star Gold Mines.
- Peter is a Geologist and also holds a Graduate Diploma in Mining Engineering and has been involved in the mineral resources industry for more than 30 years predominantly within Australia, but with minor exposure in both Africa and Russia in gold and base metals.
- For the past 15 years he has focused on exploration and development projects in Victoria and has over the last 4 years gained an intimate knowledge in the geology and operations of both the A1 and Morning Star mines and associated prospectivity of the Woods Point Walhalla goldfields.
Member of both the Australasian Institute of Mining & Metallurgy and the Australian Institute of Geoscientists.
E79 BOARD & ADVISORS
- Mineral exploration and mining entrepreneur with over 25 years of international business and capital markets experience.
- Financed and led several resource companies with assets in the U.S., Canada and Europe, and has raised over $200M in equity and debt financings for public and private entities.
- Currently President, CEO and Director of Kutcho Copper Corp. He has been the founder, served as a Director and held CEO positions for numerous companies with extensive experience in development, management and public company governance in the resource and alternative energy sectors. He is also an officer and director of Gold Bull Resources.
- Brings to the company experience gained over a 25 years career predominantly in precious metals research.
- Held senior positions at four investment banks including BMO Capital Markets, Canaccord Genuity, TD Securities and GMP Securities.
- Steve previously served as a director of Atacama Pacific Minerals in 2015-2016. He currently holds the position of Business Development Advisor at Certarus Ltd. Steve holds an MBA from Dalhousie University (1991) and HBSc in Geology from Queen’s University (1988).
- Co-founder and executive director of Ortus Mining Capital and Mining Projects Accelerator (MPX).
- Previously co-founded One Key Resources in 2010, a large mining services business which he grew to in excess of $250 Million in annual sales revenues.
- In 2016, a private equity backed, UK based firm acquired a majority of that business and worked closely with some of the world’s largest mining companies on in excess of 90 different mine sites across Australia and maintains active business interests in the Australian mining industry today.
- Experienced resource industry executive and geologist with over 15 years of broad experience in the sector.
- Currently, Dusko serves as the CEO of ASX listed Raiden Resources and has served on the advisory board of a number of private resource companies; has served as a consultant and an advisor to private equity funds and global development companies, including Directorships in a number of resource startup companies.
- Has also acted as an advisor to Barrick Gold Corporations’ Asset Development Group.
EXPLORE E79 RESOURCES
DOWNLOAD CORPORATE PRESENTATION
For more information, please complete the form below
and someone from our team will be in touch shortly.
"*" indicates required fields
907-1030 West Georgia St.
Vancouver, BC, V6E 2Y3, Canada
1/24 Wandoo St., Fortitude Valley, Queensland, 4006, Australia